Saturday, January 10, 2009

10/01/2009(saturday)

Today is a sunny day,
quite hot outside..
hehe

Today???
Nothing to do quite boring ...
Today i wake up at 11.00a.m
thn clean up my self ,
thn having breakfast wit my roommate inside our room,
cuz lazy to take our breakfast outside ,
having some junk food inside our room..
hehe
About 2p.m we go to play gym at 3k .
Thn bac to hostel wit a tired mood..

Today i always think about nonsense,
scared any bad thing happen to u ..
i really scare ..
Maybe miss u too much..
When i know u are sad ,
i really feel sad too...
haizz maybe this call love..
i wonder to know wat is happening to u & console u..
But i not dare ..
I'm such a coward..
I juz can hope god bless u to be happy forever....

No comments:

friends

About Me

My photo
Not handsome,no money and no future...