Wednesday, October 22, 2008

22/10/2008(wednesday)

Moody.........
Today my mood same as the weather today..
It looks like a sunny day but it's going to raining soon...
Do you know.........hehe..
I'm going back to a/s..
But don't know why i felt not so excited..
Maybe this time i go back i know that i couldn't meet someone i want to meet..
(I think)
haizz don't know why la..
Last time before 1 week i had already felt excited....
But this time , just left 2 day nia...
I feel nothing...
Haizz..


Today my lecture give us to do exersice...
Don't know why today ...
I do it very seriously....
On ordinary day i just do it simply but this time...
Maybe my fighting will is coming back...
I want to fight back at this final test...
Hehe..

No comments:

friends

About Me

My photo
Not handsome,no money and no future...