Friday, October 24, 2008

24/10/2008(Friday)

Today is my final class in this semester.
So happy..
After my exam in the morning i and my friend go to NEWAY,
Sing karaoke..haha so fun..

We entered class late at today afternoon..
haha..luckily our lecturer didn't scold us ..
I know it's bad...
But we sing until can't stop ma..
It's so fun...
This is my 1st time sing k..
My voice very bad la i know....
Ei william,darren,esther n grace don't laugh at me ok..
This is my 1st time ok..
Ei you all very lucky you know ,
haizz my 1st time already gave you all liao...
Haizz...hehe....


But....Haizz...
If you beside me that time ,
I can sing for you..
But i know that it is impossible..
It couldn't happen forever..
Haizz....
See our picture that take at neway..
Nice..haha..

No comments:

friends

About Me

My photo
Not handsome,no money and no future...