Sunday, November 2, 2008

02/11/08(sunday)

So tired today..
Today i had been to 3 shoppingmall..
haha...
First i and my friend went to Midvalley,
then we went to Subang parade,
after that we went to Sunway pyramid ..
HUH..Sunway pyramid again..
Ya..hehe...
I have spended alot today....
Haizz..Broke again..
hehe...



Today we have buffet for dinner..
At (YUAN)..(steamboat)
There are too much food for us to choose..
It so satisfy..
After taking this meal i felt want to vomit,
cause too full..
After taking this meal i think i must on diet liao ..
haha..




















See what i ate..


See my face..
Having my dinner with sufferance face...
haha..
Have taken too much can't finish it..hehe..
ei
100gram -rm 6 lo..
must finish it..

No comments:

friends

About Me

My photo
Not handsome,no money and no future...