Tuesday, November 4, 2008

04/11/2008(tuesday)

Today is my final day at Subang...
My sem break for two month..
haha..But quite boring also la at a/s..
Nothing to do..
I back to hometown by plane.
I and my friend went to airport around 1p.m ..
We have lunch at airport..




See my photo that take at plane..
handsome??

















Did you see heaven before..haha
Like that??













Quite boring inside plane alone..
Did some stupid thing..



Can you see KOMTAR..
Now reach penang liao..
Can you see TELEKOM TOWEL..
now i had reached my hometown liao..
Haha..Stadium...
Kuala Kedah
Can you see my house..
I also can't see..just around here..
But i can see my school...
Here is where ..
It looked familiar..
Look Kedah landscape..
Paddy field..
When landing..
The runway..







Arriving at SULTAN ABDUL HALIM AIRPORT.
















See..









No comments:

friends

About Me

My photo
Not handsome,no money and no future...