Monday, February 2, 2009

02/02/2009( monday))

Haizzz..
Today have class at 8 am..
Moodless cuz today is 1st day class after chinese new year..
Today have to study for 6 hour non-stop..damn s*ck .
Really moodless la.

Today our lecturer gv us many new assignment to do ..
haizzz..hv to do assignment again..
my old assignment not yet finish, thn hv to do new 1 again..
haizz..hv to rush up my all assignment again liao..
My Mpw lecturer very funny la
i lik tat the way he teaching...
sometime when he was teaching and he can talk until about his love story n many thing..
He really very funny la..
Today my mpw lecturer said 1 thing very true
"If u really like someone, juz tell her wat u feeling to her if not u will regret forever".
This very true, but y i>>>

friends

About Me

My photo
Not handsome,no money and no future...