Monday, February 2, 2009

21/01/2009 & 22/01/2009(Wednesday & Thursday)

Quite happy today cuz I'm going bac on tomorrow morning 5a.m..
Today i juz have class on 8-10a.m ..
After that i'm free..
haha..
so excited...
After my 8 am class, i went to Sunway Piramid with my frenz..
haha Sunway Piramid again..
After we reach there we buy ticket to watch movie.
" REC" nice horror movie..
After we watch movie we went to yuan to hv our buffet dinner.
quite fun we play there talking about joke,gossip at there..
haha
after that we went to Sunway piramid again ,
to play archery there..
We bac to hostel about 12 >>
after i bac to hostel i watch movie again using my cheap laptop.
Thn i packing my thing cuz wan to go home aldy..
after i pack my thing ,i disturb my roomate n dun gv him sleep .
haha..
i gv him sleep about 3 am>>
and tomorrow he got class at morning haha fun..
About 5am i hv to rush to airport aldy.
quite tired cuz juz take a short nap nia..
after i reach A/s
1st having breakfast wit my parent..
next go to hair sallon to cut my stupid hair..
thn hv to work again..haizz
At nite got dinner again..(my shop annual dinner)
Damn tired..
i drink alot & i drunk at tat dinner...
until can't stand nicely ..
after bac to house straight sleep until next day morning...
headache for whole nite..hehe

No comments:

friends

About Me

My photo
Not handsome,no money and no future...