Tuesday, February 3, 2009

03/02/2009(tuesday)

Today my 8~10a.m class cancel..
haha
Today i free for whole day so siok..
Today i wake up at 11a.m
After i clean up my self i went to hv lunch with esther n shin hui..
We went to 'Take a brake' to hv our lunch..
We gossip there & talk about joke there..
quite fun>>>XD
and we play uno stacko there
haha
If who lose must go n take phone number with stranger...
haha
Shuin hui lose haha

C who shin hui take phone number with..haha














After that we went to libary to do our assignment..
after we finish our assignment we take photo at there..
After that we went to computer lab do research..
But we don't we play there
haha
I made shin hui mad at there ...swt
sorry la shin hui..














1 comment:

Shin AhHui said...

omg, tat time really embarassing lar!! >_< wan me take no fr a guy who i dunno at all.. luckily he gave full cooperation and there's nobody there except 3 of us.. everythg was so perfect till u shown up n wanna took the stupid photo.. ==" now everytime i saw him in college, i dunno where to hide my face dy.. but tat's really an interesting experience.. let's play again next time. i wont lose again!! btw, i tot u dunno i angry tat day.. actually i'm angry bout tat nerd. then u so smart 'add oil' to my fire. so i show a really fierce n smelly face tat day.. next time watch ur mouth ya, dun simply comment on me, sai lang..

friends

About Me

My photo
Not handsome,no money and no future...